Chai spiced Porridge
BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR BUSY PEOPLE
Quick, healthy, delicious ideas
1 pinch black pepper
1 large egg approx 50gm
45gm cereal, soy flakes (or grits)
2 egg whites (from large egg)
1 pinch sea salt
190mls skim milk
1 pump of cooking oil spray
1. Heat non stick fry pan with a spray of cooking oil over medium heat.
2. Beat the egg and egg whites together in a small bowl with a little of the skim milk. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Pour into the frying pan and scramble eggs using a spatula to turn over and separate eggs as they cook.
4. Meanwhile, place cereal in the bowl and pour over remaining milk.
5. As soon as the eggs are cooked, transfer over to serving plate.