** Gluten Free
** High protein
300 g Coconut Flour
75 g (1 Cup) desiccated coconut
2 1/2 tspns baking powder
80 ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
80 ml (1/3 Cup) organic maple syrup
4 organic eggs
1 tspn vanilla extract
pinch sea salt
125 ml (1/2 Cup) almond or coconut milk
500 g cream cheese, quark or strained Greek style yoghurt (labna)
60 g (1/2 Cup) Naked chocolate or raw cocoa powder
60 ml (1/4 Cup) organic maple syrup
2 tspn vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160deg C (320Deg F)
2. Combine coconut flour ,coconut, and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla and sea salt.
4. Mix well then add almond or coconut milk.
5. Spoon lamington cupcake batter into 10 lined cupcake tins.
6.Bake for 40mins or until cooked through and golden on top
7. Remove from oven and cool completely
8. Combine all the frosting ingredients until smooth using a whisk or hand mixer.
9. Apply generous amounts of frosting to each cupcake.
10. Top with coconut flakes and store (covered) in the fridge until required for up to 4 days.